The answering service can be reached 24-hours per day. This service has been secured to help residents.
Please remember that examples of a Maintenance Emergency are as follows:
- No water throughout the apartment;
- No electricity throughout the apartment, unless the service has been disconnected by PSE&G;
- No heat on a day of extreme cold;
- No air conditioning on a day of extreme heat;
- Clogged plumbing in an apartment with a single bathroom;
- Water entering the apartment; and
- Lockouts or the security of a resident i.e. inoperable lock, door or windows
If this is an emergency please
call us at 1-800-723-7198
Please also remember that, in the event of a Non-Maintenance Emergency, to reach the Police Department the Fire Department or an Ambulance, please DIAL 911.
In case of a fire, get out of the apartment IMMEDIATELY. Activate the fire alarm found on each floor and then go to a safe place and DIAL 911. If you feel you are in danger for any reason, the police and rescue squad can be reached by DIALING 911.
OTHER MAINTENANCE REQUESTS
For all other maintenance items, please call the office number 609-799-8500 or email to MWalters@OurManager.net
Thank you for your help and cooperation. If you have any questions, or are in need of further information, please give us a call at the office.